Saturday, March 13, 2010

Natural Tranquility


<-- Cher's Room Layout 

I personally enjoy being around nature and the ocean. As I watch the wave crash and the wild dolphins break through the surface of the clear blue sea, I feel peaceful and relaxed.
I enjoy the beauty and power of the majestic sea and the earth. The beauty of the natural wonders are art works that mother nature has given us like the landscape, oceans, forest and the animals that inhabit this world along side us.
So the main focus of my room would be of nature creations like the earthy woods and a mixture of the oceans beauty which comes together to form a  peaceful and tranquil room.
I created a layout of my room to display where the art work that I have personally chosen goes, to make it a more pleasant experience for the viewer. First, I chose a theme, then worked my way up by choosing the appropriate art works. The room layout took a lot of time and effort, but I think it turned out very well.
I paid very close attention to the room natural lighting from the window. I work with my knowledge of placement and color matching for each individual art works.
To me every furniture in a house is an art work, not just the paintings and pictures on the wall because it was first design then created through time and effort to make whole. The six furniture and art pieces that I have chosen are my personal favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home