Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rebirth

 Rebirth -->
Acrylic Over Oil
$5,000.00

The first art work that caught my eyes at the dA gallery was called Rebirth. Rebirth is a Acrylic Over oil created in 1999 and 2010. This art work cost $5,000.00 and this piece really did amazed me because it made me think a lot about meaning of the theme before I looked at the title. I really did not get it at first why it was called rebirth until I took a closer look to details.
My friend Robert Micklis was standing right next me so we decided to play the "buddy" game. He noted the excellent colors used to create this art work, tone and color is so bright. You can notice the rust right off the first boat. I thought about it a little longer and I made a comment on the far boat about the power of the cargo ship. I thought it was a cargo ship at first, but Robert said it might be a cruise ship.
This sure was an excellent graphic painting, but I decided it was time to move on with the whole gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home