Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Wave Ocean Seascape. 6



<-- Big Wave Ocean Seascape
5 Panels Oil Painting

These five panels are all collections of Oil Painting of a big wave created on December of 2007. These paintings are so realistic and beautiful.
These painting is so elegant and graceful. It's almost feels like a wave would crash into the room. It's amazing to have a small piece of the ocean in your own room.
That is why I have chosen this panel to be place in my space. It's calming to watch the wave crash on the rocks or the breeze after a huge wave.
This piece of work put everything together. It's fits well with the dolphins and sea turtles that I have chosen and the Spaghetti Bâle bench. Every piece that I have chosen is my favorite and this is what I think a peaceful, unique and tranquil room would look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home