Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mija V

This photograph sold for $75.00 by Thomas Matranga is definitely "hot." This photograph has more depth then what is on the surface.

 ^   Miji V 
Thomas Matranga 
$75.00  

 This framed photo caught my eyes instantly when I first saw this photograph. Okay. I must admit the breast really pops out at you with the certain lighting the photographer used.
I played, I see you see with my friend Robert Micklis on Mija V. Robert pointed out some really interesting points. If the women was not half nude and in this arch position; would this photo really capture the viewers attention the way that it has?
I would personally say no, because the way she arch her back, it's almost like it focusing the lighting towards the center of her body. This really sets off the flare and glow of the women's body. The contrast between black and white, has also made a world of difference. For some reason this photograph reminds me of the 2006 movie 300 the Oracle Girl.This women seem like she is floating almost like she is descending towards the heavens.
I think this photograph was amazing, this women was half nude, but she displayed it with confidence and grace which made this photograph shine beautifully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home