Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sotto Voce Series 1-6 $900 each

<  Up Close: Sotto Voce Series.

This work of art is by Susan Joseph I would personally say this is the best in show. I really enjoyed this collection because the eagles feels and look so real in every frame. The eagle flying movements are so well displayed and designed its breath taking. The framed design for each picture is made out of symbols of numbers and the alphabets.
 Which I thought was pretty creative.
Also, if I could I would have purchased the whole collection. However, sadly each of these framed pictures was worth $900 dollar a piece. So I would just admire it from a distant, also where these collection is placed the lighting really sets off all six pictures.
My friends and I were talking about these six portraits and the beautiful flaps and movement of each eagle that the artist had captured. Robert thinks the eagles looked very confident, brave and strong like in real life. I thought the eagles were more elegant trying to land softly and slowly on a branch so it does not go crashing into something.

Sotto Voce Series 1- 6 >
Susan Joseph   
$900 (each)  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home