Monday, February 15, 2010

57 Underground Gallery

The first step through the door way of the 57 Underground Gallery, was already really interesting. The entrance looked dark, so my friends and I did not know what to expect. I thought the gallery might be closed, however, the door was proped open. So we all decided to check this gallery out regardless if it was closed or not. 
We all took the stairs leading to the gallery. What we found at the end of the tunnel was a well lighted white room. The gallery was opened and many viewers were looking around the room. I found most of the art work to have elegance, simplicity and uniqueness. What's I found the most exciting about this gallery, was that all three artiste was at the gallery to answer any question we had to the art works. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home